Dr. Shashi Madan Is this you?

3.9

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Caring, don't mind spending time with patients, very through.

Best Doctor in Georgia

Posted on March 9th, 2010

I have lived in Georgia for 4 years and Dr Madan has been my doctor all this time. She enjoys helping me get well. She sometimes call me the next day to see if am better, if I say no, she wants me to come in right away. She has a staff that works well with her. They are also in tune with her method of care.She is just the greatest

Posted on October 30th, 2015