A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Malik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Malik MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashi Malik practice?
- Dr. Shashi Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashi Malik practices Internal Medicine near Lincoln Park, MI.
See Lincoln Park Internists.