A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Poddar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Poddar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poddar graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Poddar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Poddar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashi Poddar practice?
- Dr. Shashi Poddar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Poddar practices Internal Medicine near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Snellville Internists.