Dr. Shashi Puttaswamy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shashi Puttaswamy?

Posted on July 19th, 2016

she is an amazing doctor definately one of the only ones that i trust so smart very fast and so compassionate for her patients

still reveiwing

Posted on April 13th, 2016

My first visit was very good. She spent a lot of time with me and helped me get started with some medications I had been taking . The staff was very nice and friendly and I got in and quickly. I also like the fact that if you need blood work it is very easy and quick there. I see another Doctor at this facility for Diabetes .

So Sorry

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Sorry, but I'm being truthful. This is one of the poorest doctors I've ever seen. I dreaded going to see her. She was mainly interested in getting off work at 4:00. She had obviously not done any reviews on my health. Had no idea how to treat me. Prescribed the wrong meds for me. She should be FIRED!

My personal opinion of Dr. Puttaswamy

Posted on November 5th, 2009

On first meeting her, she was obviously of Asian Indian ancestry. On speaking with her, she has obviously spent most, if not all, of her life in the U.S.A. If you google her, you will find she is from Indiana, which seems to have a thriving community of people of Indian ancestry.She is competent, caring, and deliberate in her diagnoses, and in her attempts to prescribe a course of treatment to help her patients. If a medication she prescribes doesn't have the desired effect, she does not hesitate to prescribe an alternative medicine.I've been under her care for about two years now, and I have the highest regard for her ability as a Doctor of Medicine. I also find here easy to communicate with her about my medical problems. She listens well.

Posted on April 7th, 2017