A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Rastogi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Rastogi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Prabha Rastogi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi P. Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Shashi Rastogi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Rastogi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Haltom City, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.