Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice staff and doctor, thankful this office and doctor are in my network!

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good patient to doctor rapport. Always asks how things are going on and seems genuinely concerned. Quick visit and easy to communicate needs with.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, and staff!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Rude Dr... show details Rude Dr...
by JK on Oct 27th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Rastogi from last 3 years but looks like I need new Dr now. She is been rude to me in most of her visits but still I went to her just because she is Indian/Desi and will understand my background. Couple last visit, she and her husband both are being rude to me. They charged me copay for the visit that should not have copay. I contacted my insurance and confirmed before contacting them for refund. It is been more than 3 months they have not refunded me. From the time it happened...... they are trying to avoid and come up in examination room with rude behavior..... I do not recommend this Dr to anyone.... and I am changing my Dr. as well....

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have gone to Dr. Rastogi for years and always feel like I can express my concerns and get great advice even if it is outside of her field. She delivered my daughter perfectly! Definitely would recommend Dr. Rastogi for anyone needing a new ob/gyn

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi went above and beyond; she did not just go in and made her diagnoses; she listened; took the time to explain and made sure i understood everything before I left the office. you also speak to live person when you call the office!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I. felt rushed through my exam. I don't know if she had a busy day. I hope she does better next time.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very helpful. I was passed to the back at the appointment time and the wait for the doctor was within minutes.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Rastogi. She has delivered all three of my babies. I highly recommend her.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a first time patient with Dr. Rastogi, she treated me as though I had been a long time patient of hers. She was very personable, and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would definitely recommend all of my family and friends to her!!!

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was to the point and was concious about me being a cash patient with no insurance so if lab or a culture had to be done she would let if I really needed and try to make inexpensive as possible .she was great!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi has delivered two of my children and has always taken my heath concerns very seriously and has never " just put them on the back burner" as some Doctors do. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

N/a

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like dr. Rastogi she is a good dr and I highly recommend her she explains everything very we'll and answers all my questions

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The pleasantness of Dr. Rastogi and staff overshadowed the necessary discomfort of the examination.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi is great! Communicated clearly and addressed all questions and concerns. I was in and out within 45minutes.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi maintains great relationships with her patients, is willing to answer any/all questions, and will work with you to find the best option for you. My husband and I are trying to conceive. She has been very supportive, informative and helpful.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi is very through, caring and competent. She is always good to ask if I understand or if I have any questions. I trust her.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Rastogi is the best! She's so helpful and keeps up with personal information even though I only see her yearly. The only thing I can complain about is the fact that they don't take credit/debit cards and I had to leave to get cash

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi and her staff are excellent, I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi is great! She is very knowledgeable and has answers to all of my questions! I've been going to her for years!

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Rastogi for years & I just love her. She takes the time to address your concerns & never seems to be in a rush like most doctors.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a great doctor. Very personable and small hands which is great for an OK doctor. Knowledgeable always willing to work with you and answer questions.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Rastogi. Shes a good doctor n love going to her.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm always seen on time and seldom have to wait even if I'm running a tad bit late. Dr. Rastogi always makes sure that my health questions are answered. I'm very happy with the birth control method I chose thanks to education from Dr.Rastogi.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor and staff. Truly a family practice concerned for my welfare.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi is a wonderful doctor / person she takes the time to listen to your concerns that you may have. I have always enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Rastogi for more than 10 years.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Service was satisfactory.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Rastogi is very thoughtful and thorough. She explains any questions in easy to understand terms and makes sure that I fully under stand her explanation

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I will keep going to Dr. Rastogi because I feel very comfortable and they are very friendly!!

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi is awesome! I love seeing her smiling face when I visit. She is very knowledgeable and caring, will get straight to the point and give clear answers to questions. I am grateful and I highly recommend her. She is one of a kind- the good kind!

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very helpful

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick, easy to talk to and she answered all my concerns. I feel really comfortable which is a huge deal for me. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a good Gynocologist!

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi delivered both of my boys and is still my obgyn. she is great! very intelligent always has answers to my questions. Very Clean and Professional environment. She expects her nurses to be on top of everything, to me that is very important.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rastogi is the best. She's so hopeful and so professional.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best!

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think I found my new gyno. She was made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions that I had. Also, I was given ample information about different procedures and birth control options. She was patient which was also nice. I will recommend her.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Rastogi said I shouldn't hurt when she did my pelvic exam all the while I was crying because I was so tender she didn't believe me and said there was no reason for it that I should be on an anti-depressant.No wonder there was no one in waiting room.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was polite and easy to talk to. She asked me questions and listened to what I had to say. The only reason my health problems wasn't addressed was because my insurance didn't cover me. But I do plan to go back to her as soon as I can.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is always very informative of medical changes I need to make. I like her professional manner yet personable in her communication with me.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

-This place was organized, professional great communication understanding, explaining. I'm extremely happy with the whole service experience. I will recommend to any women I know.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Well women visit went very well and timely.

Humiliating Doctor Appointment show details Humiliating Doctor Appointment
by Watson,Patricia on Nov 9th, 2013

When I first met this doctor she seemed very friendly,but professional. I has a visit with her and she seemed to have made a negative change. I left there feeling totally uncomfortable. I was having some female related problems so I went back to her and on that visit she attacked my weight,made extremely humiliating comments towards me and talked about me to her husband who is also a doctor in the office. She was negativly saying that I was angry and I told her that I was not angry,but I was in pain and there was a big difference. I had chatted briefly at the window with her husband as he engages patients is general pleasant conversation. I had no problems of the day other than medical until I encountered Dr. Rastogi and the exam room. I left there realizing that I had paid her to treat me in a rude unprofessional manner. I came home that day and changed my Primary care doctor and my gynecologist in the net work. I realized that though I am only one patient I do pay a portion of her salary and I deserved to be treated in a humane way. I surmised that she must have had a bad day and projected it on to me. I realized at that point that change is good and my only regret was not making it sooner. There really are some doctors out there that treat you with care and compassion and I really do wish Dr. Rastogi well...happy to have moved on.

Bad experiance show details Bad experiance
Jun 20th, 2013

I went to her with my third pregnancy and she was very rude and harsh when addressing concerns.. If your looking for an understanding dr that has empathy then look else where!

Wonderful once you get to know her show details Wonderful once you get to know her
by Katya on May 7th, 2013

Dr.Rastogi to me is a wonderful woman I can agree she has a certian bedside manner that threw me off when I was pregnant with my first child but When I went to her again for my next pregnancy she was much nicer and her demure had changed alot. I trust and know that she understands what she is doing and am always happy to see her at my yearly.

Worst doctor I've ever encountered show details Worst doctor I've ever encountered
Jul 11th, 2011

This woman is a very rude doctor! I am 19 and having my first child with my loving husband who came with me to both of my visits before I found a nicer doctor. When I first met her she walked into the room and the first thing she said was "so your only 19" not so much as a hello or introduction, which became her usual intro on my next visit. When she was asking me about my previous health records and askin the standard questions she rudely told me to move my bangs out of my face so I could answer her questions as if I weren't answering them just fine already. My advice is to avoid this doctor if you want a stress free pregnancy.

Awesome show details Awesome
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Rastogi, is an old school doctor she knows her trade very well. She's not a cream puff by any means. She is very direct, however she answers my questions and I'm not left feeling confused. She delivered my son. It was a great experience. The C section went great, so great in fact that I was able to have my second child nautral. If you are a cry baby, then this Dr. is not for you.

Mar 29th, 2011

Dr.Rastogi is very rude, her demeanor is harsh.Whenever I have had questions, she has always managed to make me feel stupid, laughing at me. This is my first child and though I have read up on pregnancy, I have questions and would like my doctor to answer. However, she has been rushed and dismissive.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Mrs.Otto on Jul 19th, 2010

I like Dr. Rastogi a lot. I have always felt comfortable with her and her staff. I have never seen her yell at anyone, although I do see that her staff treats her with much respect. I felt that she's pretty down to earth. I went to her because she was a board certified, female doctor, covered by my insurance and I'm glad I have her as my doctor. She's been very knowlegdable about my pregnancy and did several test to make sure everything is going as it should be. Great Doctor!

Good doctor. show details Good doctor.
Oct 13th, 2009

She is a good doctor. The only thing that bugs me is the tension in her office. I can always hear her raising her voice at the office staff (FYI she is a loud speaker). She does demand excellence in her office and at the hospital. Overall though she is accurate and smart. She is a member of some good programs/organizations. She stays informed with the latest in medicine. She also has really good technology in her office that allows you to do procedures in the office rather than go somewhere else.

She's great show details She's great
by Carmin on Sep 22nd, 2008

I read the reviews and i disagree with Miss Anonimous... Dr. Rastogi gets straight to the point and answers any questions I have. She isn't lovey dubby and huggy kissy and that is fine because I need a doctor, not a mother. She does like things to be accurate and she keeps it professional which makes me feel comfortable and safe around her. So big-ups to Dr. Rastogi for keeping it real and simple.

DOCTOR AND FRIEND show details DOCTOR AND FRIEND
by Marsha Conley on Jul 2nd, 2008

Dr. Rastogi has been my gynecologist since 1997. She performed my hysterectomy and was attentive and professional when complications occurred. She is an "old school" doctor, meaning that she takes time to ask me questions and to answer my questions fully. I feel quite comfortable talking with her and each office visit is like seeing an old friend. I have no doubts about her knowledge or ability, or that she always has my best interests at heart when ordering labs, tests or making diagnoses.

she's not that bad show details she's not that bad
by Anonymous on Jun 18th, 2008

I'm 25, been going to Dr. Rastogi since I was 17. I must say on the contrary she's very nice and has always given me whatever tests or exams I demanded at the time needed or not. She has gotten visibly upset with staff that makes mistakes with patients or their records. She expects near excellence. When I had my son I was induced she came to see me after closing the office and was very upset with a nurse who hadn't been to check in on me all day. My mother and I hadn't realized that and greatly apreciated that and dismissed her from caring for me while I was there. I appreciate a Dr. like that. I don't think she's rude she's just from a different culture than ours. Very upfront and direct. I can appreciate that also

BE CAREFULL show details BE CAREFULL
by Anonimous on May 8th, 2008

This Doctor easly gets upset and angry if you request a laboratory, don't agree with her diagnostic and mis interprets laboratories. She can easly scream at her patients as well as her staff, overall if you can stay away do so.