A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Reddy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Kanth Reddy MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Shashi Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashi Reddy practices Urology near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Urologists.