Dr. Shashi Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Reddy may be knowledgeable but my experience with him was very disappointing because I feel he lacks compassion and concern for patient understanding. When he entered the room he didn't even introduce himself and ask how the patient was feeling. He went directly to reviewing information on his computer. Eye contact with the patient was non existant. Very poor experience.

October 4th, 2012
Great Doctor, if you have the patience to WAIT.
I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Reddy to remove stomes from both kidneys. Great results, no complications. Awesome bedside manner. Office visits are thorough. You just have to be patient, because he always runs late.

July 13th, 2012
Doctor is way out of his league, gave wrong information rather than referring to a specialist. I could have had deadly consequences if I had not gone to another urologist.

April 12th, 2012
Staff- Unprofessional
Dr. Reddy was very thorough and diagnosed my ailment right away. I cannot say the same in regards to his Front Desk Staff. After my visit, I left numerous messages and was never called back. I had to go in person and when I was waiting at the Front Desk, the Staff jst ignored me while they carried on a personal conversation on the phone. Never even looked up to see what I needed or even had the decency to acknowledge that I was there. When I asked for a specific individual from the staff, the Front Desk looked at me like if they were doing me a favor by answering my question. If you can overlook the rudeness at the Front Desk, Dr. Reddy is a great doctor.

August 30th, 2010
Dr S. Reddy is very thorough with his examinations. He really spends time with his patients and is really good about explaining what your options are. I would highly recommend him.