A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Sahai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Sahai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahai graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Sahai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shashi Sahai practice?
Dr. Shashi Sahai practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.