A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi S Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shashi Shah has 10 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Shah practices Urology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Valley Stream Urologists.