A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi S Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shashi S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shashi Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Shah practices Urology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, NY.
See Valley Stream Urologists.