Overall Review

3.9

February 4th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Shah really knows his job. He was able to diagnose my condition promptly and walked me through treatment options in detail. He also encouraged me to ask questions and made sure I understood exactly what was going on.

November 26th, 2015
Professional and knowledgable, and highly recommend
Dr. Shah is very knowledgable and a true professional. He thoroughly explained in great detail my medical condition to my family and I. His manner is calm and focused. He did not make me feel rushed during my visits. I have confidence in his expertise. I really appreciate his time and care, and I highly recommend him. Also his nurse/receptionist Marilyn is polite, friendly, and professional.

July 24th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Really nice and Very cooperative, Also a really good Urologist.

August 3rd, 2014
Patients wife
I called Dr. Shah's message service on a Sunday morning & informed him how sick & the pain my husband was in. He instructed me to take my husband to the emergency room. By I the time I had registered my husband & met up with him in the hospital room, Dr. Shah had already examined my husband & left specific instructions with the attending physician. Thank you Dr. Shah for your immediate but also caring attention. I will recommend to anyone needing your services.

June 8th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Would never consider going to anyone else. This guy is a genius and actually practices medicine for the patient's benefit and not the practice's.

March 22nd, 2011
When I called him he refuses to answer the call . his clinical knowledge is not up to the mark. he billed my insurance for day when he did not examined me. I will not recomend him .

November 8th, 2010
Very unprofessional doctor and does not care for his patients! Never answers calls or explains anything. I went for removal of a kidney stone and it took more than 2 weeks to schedule the appointment besides the fact that I was in severe pain. He prescribes medicine without fully explaining benefits or risks or anything about them period. Office staff are unprofessional and environment is filthy and unorganized. Highly recommend you find a different doctor. He does not even bother to schedule a follow up appointment which EVERY OTHER doctor does.

June 2nd, 2009
Not very forthcoming...takes a "you don't really need to understand this" attitude. Takes no time to explain anything. Recently switched and am much happier with new doctor. That said, I'd like to point out that his nurse is very good at her job and very kind.