A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashi Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashi Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashi Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashi Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashi Sharma practice?
- Dr. Shashi Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shashi Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Internists, Opelika Pulmonologists, Opelika Critical Care Practitioners, and Opelika Sleep Medicine Doctors.