Dr. Shashidhar Divakaruni MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Munster, IN

3.9

January 11th, 2017
extremely unprofessional! he treats the nurses and staff like garbage, constantly yelling at them. he does not take care of his patients properly and has released a heart attack patient without proper tests so that the patient then had to call 911 and be rushed back to the hospital, at which time he never responded to the nurses attempts to reach him and proceeded to yell at the hospital staff! I have never seen a dr so horribly unprofessional and rude , not to mention , putting a patients life at risk!

April 19th, 2016
My husband and I love Dr. Divakaruni
My husband Jack had a Stroke right in front of Dr. Divakaruni while being admitted to Community Hospital. If it had not been for Dr. D's quick response my husband would still be paralyzed. My husband was immediately transferred to the ICU Neuroscience. Dr. D never left our side and had to convince a Neurologist and other Hospital Staff that Administering TPA would give my husband a fighting chance of lifting his paralysis. Within twenty to thirty minutes my husband was able to lift his arm & leg. Praise God for putting a Physician like Dr.Divakaruni here who goes above and beyond to save his patients. Thank you Dr.S&A Divakaruni

January 8th, 2016
the best
Patient focused, knowledgeable, caring, honest. Will take time with you. Worth the wait to see him.

February 3rd, 2011
He is sincere and very professional. Just excellent.

September 26th, 2010
Angel
You see that my ratings are very good. That is no exaggeration, I tell you. Everything about him is fantastic, and even though you have to wait a while, it's well worth the wait for the man I call an angel. Because he truly is.

July 27th, 2010
I love this man with all my life. He saved my life and he is focused, dedicated, and caring. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

June 28th, 2010
very difficult with getting patient's records sent to other hospitals. Phyisician will not even speak with another physician