A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashikumar Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashikumar Gowda is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashikumar Gowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashikumar R Gowda MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashikumar R. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Shashikumar Gowda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shashikumar Gowda practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IN and Martinsville, IL.
See Terre Haute Internists, Terre Haute Pulmonologists, Terre Haute Critical Care Practitioners, and Terre Haute Sleep Medicine Doctors.