Learn more about Dr. Shashikumar Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashikumar Gowda is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashikumar Gowda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashikumar R Gowda MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashikumar R. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Shashikumar Gowda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shashikumar Gowda practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Martinsville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN.
See Martinsville Internists, Martinsville Pulmonologists, Martinsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Martinsville Sleep Medicine Doctors.