A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashin Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashin Doshi, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashin Doshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Doshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashin Kandarp Doshi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shashin K. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Shashin Doshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shashin Doshi practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See West Bloomfield Radiologists.