A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashwati Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashwati Kale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashwati Kale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashwati Sharad Kale MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashwati S. Kale practice?
- Dr. Shashwati Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashwati Kale practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.