A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shashwati Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shashwati Kale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shashwati Kale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shashwati Sharad Kale MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shashwati S. Kale practice?
- Dr. Shashwati Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Shashwati Kale practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.