Family Physicians

2690 S White Rd
Ste 200
Yum Yum, San Jose, CA 95148
408-223-8228
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Apr 25th, 2013

Not at all empathetic, draws conclusions without listening to all symptoms. Very unprofessional in her mannerisms. Not easily accessible.

Jan 31st, 2012

Very thorough, good and caring manner

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

I am an elderly patient. Most doctors I visit are bent on sending me away in 15 min without listening to all my problems. Dr kale is courteous enough to get the full story, she is very patient as well as knowledgeable. Knows medicines well.

|  CREEPY STAFF  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

medical assistant unprofessionalPA is an old bag who doesn't know her jobJust a weird environment too.Only indian people would go there

|  No response  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Have left messages for Dr. Not able to talk to her. Cannot pass through assistant. No weekend support. Left message for Dr on duty and got no response. Hope reads this and makes some changes before loosing all the patients.

|  lack of empathy  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

I was a pt of Dr. Kale for few years. I never had much med problems, so she was conviniently located for me. I never liked much her staff and would wish to have more proffesional attire (almost grey/dirty "white" gown), but not to be superficial she was ok for occasional office visits. Till last time when I had severe back pain and came to the office without appointment at 5:05pm. She was still in the office, but she refused to see me even after I beged her receptionist to talk to her. She said I need to go to emergency room. I consider it patient neglect and lack of empathy. Dr. has responsibility to her pts which don't end at 5pm.I never was very impressed by Dr. Kale or her staff but after this incident I concider her practicing below standards of care.

|  Doctor has no manner and has lot of ego, not worth at all.  |  show details
by Polite patient on Aug 26th, 2010

A yeller, has no respect for anyone. The doctor may be good at her job but has no social skills.

|  Capable Family Physician in Evergreen/San Jose, CA  |  show details
by Niteen on Jun 24th, 2008

Dr. Kale is really good doctor, she's knowledgeable about medicine as well as wellness issues. Very popular doctor in the area

Oct 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great clinician, very patient friendly, emphatic! Speaks my lanugage

Read Full Review at yahoo.com