Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
don't recommend dr kale as a doctor to anyone that is not Indian show details don't recommend dr kale as a doctor to anyone that is not Indian
by erika on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr kale will always be late in the mornings and has Indian employees only I feel like she is races almost all patients are Indian.. when ever she don't want some one that don't understand there Language she speaks on her language this dr is a b**ch, playing games with her employees, she fake,, she is not the best dr don't recommend her to anyone that is not Indian

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Jan 13th, 2015

My children and I go to Dr. Kale as our primary care doctor. I feel that she truly cares about us and our health, a rare thing these days. We always enjoy going to see her and seeing her friendly smile. She is very knowledgeable and it's so refreshing that she will inform you of natural or homeopathic options as well as traditional medicines when available. It's also very convenient that there is a lab right in her office. She is our family doctor who we feel is part of our family.

Apr 25th, 2013

Not at all empathetic, draws conclusions without listening to all symptoms. Very unprofessional in her mannerisms. Not easily accessible.

Jan 31st, 2012

Very thorough, good and caring manner

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Nov 26th, 2011

I am an elderly patient. Most doctors I visit are bent on sending me away in 15 min without listening to all my problems. Dr kale is courteous enough to get the full story, she is very patient as well as knowledgeable. Knows medicines well.

CREEPY STAFF show details CREEPY STAFF
Jul 1st, 2011

medical assistant unprofessionalPA is an old bag who doesn't know her jobJust a weird environment too.Only indian people would go there

No response show details No response
Feb 26th, 2011

Have left messages for Dr. Not able to talk to her. Cannot pass through assistant. No weekend support. Left message for Dr on duty and got no response. Hope reads this and makes some changes before loosing all the patients.

lack of empathy show details lack of empathy
Feb 21st, 2011

I was a pt of Dr. Kale for few years. I never had much med problems, so she was conviniently located for me. I never liked much her staff and would wish to have more proffesional attire (almost grey/dirty "white" gown), but not to be superficial she was ok for occasional office visits. Till last time when I had severe back pain and came to the office without appointment at 5:05pm. She was still in the office, but she refused to see me even after I beged her receptionist to talk to her. She said I need to go to emergency room. I consider it patient neglect and lack of empathy. Dr. has responsibility to her pts which don't end at 5pm.I never was very impressed by Dr. Kale or her staff but after this incident I concider her practicing below standards of care.

Doctor has no manner and has lot of ego, not worth at all. show details Doctor has no manner and has lot of ego, not worth at all.
by Polite patient on Aug 26th, 2010

A yeller, has no respect for anyone. The doctor may be good at her job but has no social skills.

Capable Family Physician in Evergreen/San Jose, CA show details Capable Family Physician in Evergreen/San Jose, CA
by Niteen on Jun 24th, 2008

Dr. Kale is really good doctor, she's knowledgeable about medicine as well as wellness issues. Very popular doctor in the area

Oct 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great clinician, very patient friendly, emphatic! Speaks my lanugage

Read Full Review at yahoo.com