A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shastri Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shastri Swaminathan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shastri Swaminathan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Nuclear Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Swaminathan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shastri Swaminathan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shastri Swaminathan practice?
- Dr. Shastri Swaminathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shastri Swaminathan practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.