Dr. Shatul Parikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shatul Parikh?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Shatul Parikh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Horrible Doctor......stay away!

October 7th, 2016

Do not Go here! Bad Bad Bad!

Botched Surgery!!

September 30th, 2016

Parathyroidectomy

Dr. Parikh is probably knowledgeable, but he follows a script. He is not interested in the individual. He is a salesman, and left me with questions of full disclosure. There is no genuine communication. ..I felt like he needed to check the boxes to get to his quota. The surgery went well (although he was an hour late). Kennestone was stellar in their care and treatment. But there were some complications afterwards that Dr. Parikh ignored/dismissed. So, I went to another doctor to get them addressed. I would not recommend this Dr.

April 6th, 2016

Cured of thyroid cancer!!!

Really great experience. He clearly is an expert in the field as I visited two endocrinologists who both recommended him. I even saw my dad's endocrinologist in North Caroline who had heard of Dr. Parikh. I had a small thyroid cancer that he did a short 45 minute surgery to remove. I am now 1 week out from surgery, the cancer was completely removed and you can barely see my scar. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Parikh, his office and surgery center.

November 2nd, 2015

Best in the field!

The single most BEST DR. in his field. I would travel anywhere to see this Dr. He knows what he is doing. Perfect surgery, no scar! Everything about him and his staff is 100% From making the appointment, to checking insurance and the procedure itself. Look no further this is the Dr. for you. I usually don't do reviews but I just had to this time.

August 18th, 2015

Great sinus surgeon

Excellent surgeon

May 26th, 2015

Great surgeon

Amazing sinus surgeon. Haven't felt this great in years

March 30th, 2015

Best Surgeon Ever

Dr. Parikh removed my parathyroid and thyroid gland for diseases of both. He was incredibly kind and thoughtful. Despite being as busy as he is, he went out of his way to get me scheduled one week after seeing me. He did my surgery late into the the evening just to fit me in. I can't begin to tell you how much confidence and respect I have for his skill. My surgery took 30 minutes and he performed everything through a small 1 inch incision. I am now one week after surgery, back to work, and he told me today I could start working out again. He is the best. I recommend you schedule your appointment and not think twice!!!

March 25th, 2015

Took my parathyroid gland out. Feels so much better. The office, staff, are amazing

February 16th, 2015

Amazing thyroid surgeon

amazing thyroid surgeon

August 27th, 2014

Not a Happy Patient

I recently had a total thyroidectomy in which Dr. Parikh was the surgeon. I DID NOT receive a drain. Surgery was scheduled for 12 on a Thursday, he didnt arrive until 1230. Not sure how long surgery lasted, I remember leaving the center around 4pm. ONE HOUR after being home, my neck swelled up to the point that I could hardly breathe. Rushed to ER, on call doctor said I had postoperative hematoma. She removed my newly placed stitches & suctioned out fluid & blood. PAINFUL! Retyping that just hurt my heart! Anyway, after that trauma, I'm still experiencing swelling. I go back to Dr. Parikh that following Monday complaining of pain/swelling. He quickly (I mean quickly) does an ultrasound & tells me I'm fine, no backed up fluid or infection. I go home feeling crazy cause I'm still severely in pain. 2 days later, my post op (at this point, I'm 6 days out from surgery), & I let him know I'm feeling worse. Chest pain, hurts to swallow, yawn, cough & I dont have range of motion with my neck.- I'm basically pitiful. He gives me his behind to kiss & I leave his office feeling crazy once again, but this time in tears. ( I would go more in detail, but you'd be reading forever). Never ever seeing this doc again!!!

May 22nd, 2014

very bad experience

I had unsuccessful parathyroid surgery. The surgery was supposed to be 20 minutes but turned out to be almost 2 hours. I lost my voice and weeks later I still feel terrible. I was not cured and back to the endocrinologist I go. And to top it off I received an additional bill in the mail and was told I was quoted incorrectly by the scheduler