Dr. Shaukat Chaudhry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaukat Chaudhry?

December 12th, 2016

Dr Chawdhry is one of the best dortors I've seen in a long time ......my health has been sustained considering the ailments that I have.... questions and he gives me straight answers

January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Chaudhry has always taken the extra time to get to know my family and I. He seems genuinely interested in our health and well-being. On more than one occasion he has made room to accommodate us on short notice.

May 9th, 2012

Incompetence

He had very poor bedside manner. My sister went to him for an emergency room visit complaining of complications of her pregnancy. Not one time did he check on her baby or ask any questions pertaining to her baby. I asked why he never checked the baby and the NURSE finally asked if she felt any movements but again that wasn't until I started asking questions. The symptoms my sister suffered from were swollen legs, headache, numbness in her face and her amniotic fluid is leaking. He never checked her baby! He told her all her symptoms came from her driving too much but then the nurse told her she was pre-eclampsia. The nurse proceeded to go down the list of symptoms and then she said "one of the symptoms is low amniotic fluid and you don't have that" at that point I stopped her and asked how do they know she doesn't since no one checked on her baby at all. Overall the entire experience was bad and he spent about 3-5 minutes with my sister and sent her home after waiting for over 3 hours to see him.

April 18th, 2017