Dr. Shaukat Chaudhry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2013
Dr. Chaudhry has always taken the extra time to get to know my family and I. He seems genuinely interested in our health and well-being. On more than one occasion he has made room to accommodate us on short notice.

May 8th, 2012
Incompetence
He had very poor bedside manner. My sister went to him for an emergency room visit complaining of complications of her pregnancy. Not one time did he check on her baby or ask any questions pertaining to her baby. I asked why he never checked the baby and the NURSE finally asked if she felt any movements but again that wasn't until I started asking questions. The symptoms my sister suffered from were swollen legs, headache, numbness in her face and her amniotic fluid is leaking. He never checked her baby! He told her all her symptoms came from her driving too much but then the nurse told her she was pre-eclampsia. The nurse proceeded to go down the list of symptoms and then she said "one of the symptoms is low amniotic fluid and you don't have that" at that point I stopped her and asked how do they know she doesn't since no one checked on her baby at all. Overall the entire experience was bad and he spent about 3-5 minutes with my sister and sent her home after waiting for over 3 hours to see him.