Urgent Care, Family Practitioner, General Practitioners, Critical Care Specialist

International Family Med, Walk-In & Urgent Care
3806 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46268
317-731-5887
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
by Former Patient on Mar 15th, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. I am not writing this out of malice. I am not writing this because I wanted to get some "good" prescriptions and Dr. Kahn wouldn't give them to me, in fact he is likely to give you what you want as long as you pay his rediculous fees, which include a "convenient" blood lab located in his facilities that every patient "must" get lab work done within the first to second visit and of course PAY for this. There are many suboxone dr's who take insurance for a suboxone visit. Dr. Kahn is CASH ONLY and tells you that insurance NEVER covers suboxone visits. I like another patient whom wrote a review paid a lot of money to see him as I believed I was on the path to recovery and I was sparing no expense. BUT like a trusted PHARMACIST told me, "Dr. Kahn is using you to fill his pockets. He knows you need the medication and he is taking advantage of you and most of his patients." She also went on to say that "she could not fill any scripts written due to ethical reasons and things she has found out while researching him" To add to that she said that "There were at least 6 pharmacies that she had called that wont fill for him anymore either and that she wasn't sure how long he would be in business for and she suggested that I find another dr along with any other patients I know that go there" He raises his rates every few months and charges women more than men because he says he has to charge for the pregnancy test that uses in conjunction wiht the drug test. These two prices are part of the whole price you pay a month BUT he does not drug test everybody nor does he give every woman a pregnancy test. All other suboxone clinics do random drug test and only charge you when they really do them. Dr. Kahn charges everytime but doesnt use them unless hes suspicious of you. This is fraud, charging for something that hes not doing. I trusted Dr Kahn, I payed him a lot of money, I went every month as told, peed in the cup wether he tested me or not and I would of passed each month. And whats worse, there was a point I trusted him. He acted like he cared about his patients. He does not. He will drop you as a patient leaving you addicted to suboxone and wont even instruct you how to wean down. I was dropped because I asked him why the pharmacies were being so suspicious about him. Then he went on to drop all patients that lived in my area (Im assuming so they wouldn't go to those suspicious pharmacist in my town) THAT WAS THE BIG CLUE THAT HE WAS TRYING TO COVER HIMSELF, droping a loyal clean patient and people in the town near and around me. After that question, done, gone, don't come back. I strongly advise anyone who REALLY wants to get help with opiate addiction to not go to Dr Kahn. Its not just about the money, its the more about that he will drop you as a patient while still on a high dose, wont wean you off even if you ask "Im not asking for medication but as a Dr could you please advise me how to wean off of the suboxone I do have left" He said NO! It's simply unethical. Also, after you pay your $240 a month its unlikely you will find a pharmacist to even fill your medicine. Go somewhere thats affiliated with an addiction specialist and shows that they want you to get better and want you to get off the medication within 6 months to a year. Good luck to anyone who is seeking real recovery:}

|  Awful  |  show details
by Former pt on Feb 26th, 2014

This man is named appropriately (because he is a total con man). He is in it for one thing and one thing only- the MONEY. half the time you cannot understand what he is saying, and the other half he is busy bad mouthing people in his office or you, for no reason, because the man is legitimately Bi-polar! Nobody can stand him, which is why he has constant turn over in his office! He charged me more and more and more with each visit, and by the time I was finally fed up with him and left his practice, he was wanting a total of $180 more than he had first charged me, per monthly visit! Such.an.awful human being. Luckily for me, karma will come find him and hopefully deport him back to Pakistan where he got his BS six week MD degree.

|  patient  |  show details
by Tammy Inskeep on Feb 26th, 2014

International Family Medicine & Urgent Care is the facility. I went there 3 times in the past year for urgent care needs. The staff was polite, the facility was clean, and Dr. Khan was wonderful. He treated me with great care and professionalism. His knowledge and bedside manners are outstanding. He is always accessible when I had questions after my visit. I saw staff and Dr. Khan deal with a very difficult patient at one of my visits with politeness although the patient was in the wrong. I would recommend this urgent care and Dr. Khan for anyone who has urgent care needs. Oh and they are available in the evenings and weekends also.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Lee on Jun 6th, 2013

I had great experience at Dr. Khan's office with his staff and Dr. Khan. I didn't have to wait too long to see the doctor since I was a walk-in or urgent care patient. I don't have insurance and the office visit was very reasonable compared to other urgent cares in the area. Dr. Khan was very thorough and explained everything to me. His diagnosis was correct. I was so glad to see him and will return to his office without hesitation.

|  Best Doctor I've seen in years  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

Dr. Khan is an amazing doctor. I've had headaches for years and visited multiple doctors regarding it. I saw him once and now my headaches are gone. He spent a ton of time with me explaining everything in detail and charged much less than the other doctors I've visited. I don't plan on going anywhere else.

Mar 16th, 2013

I had been struggling with a skin condition for months. Had gone to my PCP, who recommended a dermeatologist. But no one could treat my skin condition. I happen to see Dr. Khan at his urgent care when I had the flu and mentioned to him my skin problems. Not only did he treat me for my flu symptoms, but also perscribed medicine that cleared up my skin. He and his staff are courteous and friendly. Dr. Khan is very gentle and caring. He was recommended by a friend and I will definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Khan

|  What a HUGE MISTAKE & MISLEADING GROUP!  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

Wow, what a huge disappointing and ginormous pain it was dealing with this man and his staff. Firstly his staff grossly mislead me telling me that he prescribed a certain medication (which is controversial) which I have been prescribed before but my doctor had moved hours away. Needless to say I wanted to stay on the medication because it is the only thing that has helped me. Upon getting to the doctors office, they make you pay before your visit (because the service is so POOR). Secondly upon waiting for 45 minutes, I get to see the doctor and he asks me ZERO questions in regards to my issue. He explains he will not prescribe said drug but wanted to prescribe an alternative. (Not an abusable drug) This man has horribly poor manners, complains that hes spending too long with me ( less then 30 minutes) and then charges you $220 per visit! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Sep 9th, 2012

Great doctor. Went to his 10th street office for suboxone. He explained the benefits to me as well as the side effects. He also made sure that nothing else was wrong with me that could effect my treatment. He was very honest. The staff was very nice as well.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by John on Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Khan was great. He and his staff were very efficient and made sure I was taken care of. Not only did he correctly diagnose me, he gave me samples as well, which really helps especially in these times. I will definitely return and recommend him to friends and family.

Dec 5th, 2011

he is a very good and a very kind doctor...his diagnosis are always correct.he is very intelligent and courteous.

|  Poor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Very poor communication. Horrible bedside manner. Very rude.