Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
A very good and fast Urgent care center and family medicine center show details A very good and fast Urgent care center and family medicine center
by scott robert duncan on Jan 5th, 2016

I went to international family medicine and urgent care as urgent pt, I was welcome by a very nice staff I am a self pay pt and staff charged me only 73 dollars ,Things went very smooth the place was packed but I saw doctor kahn in 2o minutes, doctor treated me with very respect he explained me my problem in very detail his diagnosis was very correct.After this visit I became the primary care pt,I brought all my family to see Dr kahn.all my family loves Dr Kahn and his staff very much.Clinic is very clean and on a very good location. this clinic should be rated number one and 5 stars because their quality of care is excellent ,Their charges are the lowest in the town I wish their parking lot would have been little bigger.Please go to this clinic if you need a good doctor and good care if you no insurance they will charge you the lowest fee as compare to other urgent care in the town ,This is the only family medicine clinic in Indianapolis open 7 days a week,

about a good clinic and a good doctor and his good staff show details about a good clinic and a good doctor and his good staff
by Narmin lal on Nov 20th, 2015

We heard about this very good clinic and about Dr khan from our friends who went there for immigration physical .They told us this is the best clinic in Indiana to go to ' We went to international family medicine clinic and urgent care..Doctors fee was much lower then other clinics,We saw Dr khan a very nice doctor who explained things to us.,with in 5 days we got all paper work complete and we send our papers to immigration . and we received our green card in two months.Note Dr khan is not only a very good immigration doctor but he is an excellent internist and family doctor,he take care of my family,We love Dr khan and his very good staff,

The doctor who care and resopect his pts, show details The doctor who care and resopect his pts,
by Dorthy Miller on Oct 20th, 2015

I really want say to some thing very good about this clinic ,the staff and Dr Khan , the clinic is very clean and smelled very nice, the staff is very competent , I saw that many students comes from different colleges . they come to get hands on training . I was surprised that Dr khan train these students , one of the student told me Dr khan is a amazing doctor and teacher any pt see him likes him very much because he treat them with respect and just like a family member ,When I met Dr khan i was very impressed from his bed side manner , and his interest for pt s well being , And I decided to make him my family doctor , He is the kind of doctor who sit down with you and spent time with you and he will answer any question you have,

International Family Medicine show details International Family Medicine
by Christina V. on Oct 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

My first visit to International Family Medicine was so unlike anything I was used to. Dr. Khan is very attentive and wants you to understand your diag ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Highly Recommend! show details Highly Recommend!
by Taylor V on Oct 12th, 2015

Dr. Khan has been my Primary Care Physician for about 5 years now, he is an excellent doctor and human being. He takes the time to thoroughly explain everything to you to make sure you understand his treatment plan for you. One of the many perks of International Family Medicine and Urgent Care is the sense of Urgency they have. They are open until 8pm 7 days a week and accept walk-ins and appointments same day, for me this is great because it works with my work schedule! Not to mention his staff is very friendly and understanding! Once again I highly recommend this place!

by Jason Li on Sep 29th, 2015

Amazing doctor. I saw Dr. Khan for my immigration physical. I called a few other doctors who were charging $300 . Dr. Khan charged $250. His front staff was also very nice as well!

Top rated immegration and family doctor show details Top rated immegration and family doctor
by R Patel on Sep 22nd, 2015

Recently our family we to internatoinal fam medicine for the immigration physical, I call their office and asked the staff that if Dr khan can do their immigration physical soon, I told the staf that we are four people and we need this to be done the next 1 or 2 days. They refer me to Mr Baber Immigration associate ,He told me this will be little difficult to have a physical in a short notice , He said he will ask Dr khan the civil surgeon who is very busy doctor , thanks god Dr Khan agree to see us the next day .It impossible to see a immigration Doctor that quick . The next day we went to dr khan office at 86 th street, we meet Mr Baber and doctor khan they were very nice . The charged us less then other Immigration offices in the city. We met Dr khan he is a very simple and very knowledgeable and loving doctor, What ever good thing were said to us by our friends those were all true ,He is good doctor who care about his pts and people .I will send all my friends to this doctor. His office very clean and beautiful,

Sep 11th, 2015

I would never go to this doctor or suggest anyone to go here as there are so many hidden costs and will do the lab tests no matter what.Total rip off if you go this doctor

Aug 12th, 2015

Best doctor I ever had

Trust in this Doctog show details Trust in this Doctog
Aug 4th, 2015

I will rate Dr khan five star, when ever went to Dr Khan me or my family always get better. God given him his blessing so what ever he treat gets better. My whole family trust Dr Khan. His staff is the best staff.

good doctor and human beeing, show details good doctor and human beeing,
by Maria Gonzalez on Jul 1st, 2015

I have been to many doctor,but I have not seen a doctor like Dr Khan so competent . My mom was sick and had a trouble breathing and I stop at International family medicine and urgent care clinic I was crying for my mom. Dr khan came running and took us to the room where he quickly started my mother on breathing machine and gave her medicine by injection few minutes latter she was breathing normally .he and his staff were very concerned ,after spending hour my mom was 100% better,when we ask the bill he did not charge us a single penny, our prayers will be always with him and his staff, God bless him.

A very good Doctor and a healer, show details A very good Doctor and a healer,
by Saudd Al Jamal PhD on May 9th, 2015

The best family doc with excellent surgical skills. and very knowledgeable Immigration doctor a civil surgeon . I saw Dr khan for immigration he completed every thing for us in 5 days and we got our green card in 5 weeks. Now Dr khan is our family doctor and my whole family see Dr khan ,he is very down to earth doctor. I am sending lots of friends to him and my friends are very happy. god bless dr khan and his staff. Saudd Al Jamal.

When I was pain and met these caring people and doctor, show details When I was pain and met these caring people and doctor,
by Ashok Patel on Aug 26th, 2014

I had a very good exp from Dr Khan and International family med and Urgent care I had very bad tooth ace , all the urgent cares were closed ,I just call this clinic they picked up the phone I told them about my pain and I also told them that i do not have enough money , even though they were close too the person I was talking to his name boby he put me on hold for few minutes he ask Dr Kahn if he can see me Dr ask the staff to have pt come ASAP. I went to see Dr with my Mom and Dad,Dr examine my mouth and tooth he put me on three different meds .we went to WALLGREENS meds was not expensive ,I took my meds and in 2 hours i was feeling much better. After I got better I was praying for this doctor and his staff who helped me when I was in a lot of pain. (THANKS TO THIS CLINIC ) I will refer all my friends to this very good doctor and his staff .Thanks again

Don't go to Dr. Khan if... show details Don't go to Dr. Khan if...
by Jessica on May 16th, 2014

You're a drug addict who doesn't follow the rules. I just finished Dr. Khan's suboxone treatment and he was amazing. I was addicted to painkillers after getting surgery a couple years back, but no more. Dr. Khan requires you to pay cash up front because even though a few insurances pay for suboxone, they rarely pay more than 1/4 of what they are billed. He requires you to take a drug test every month and if you fail twice (which the people below did) then you are kicked out of the program. All his female suboxone patients have to take a pregnancy test as well because if you're pregnant then he simply cannot prescribe you the medicine. All the racism and insults in the comments below are just sad and pathetic. I went to the Walgreens on 86th and Michigan and they refused to fill my prescription. When I asked why it was because so many of Dr. Khan's suboxone patients tried to fill their prescriptions weeks early. He is an amazing and caring doctor and I recommend him to anyone who wants to do suboxone and is willing to follow the rules.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Patient on May 5th, 2014

Most people won't exactly describe a visit to the doctor as 'wonderful' but I believe this is an appropriate term for this situation. Dr. Khan is probably the best doctor I've had a chance to deal with in years. His courteous demeanor and honest concern for his patients' well-being is astounding. He is definitely not one of those doctors who sees his or her patient for a mere 15 minutes. He takes time to listen to all your concerns without ever cutting you off or interrupting you. He then goes to address each and every one of your concerns and THEN proceeds to offer his perspective on the situation. In fact, every single diagnosis he is given has been ON POINT. I have seen multiple doctors for many of the same reasons but never have they been able to pinpoint the problem. One visit with Dr. Khan was enough to target the problem and find the best solution. And it does not end there. Dr. Khan's staff is just as wonderful and polite as he is. They all take their time in addressing the PATIENT'S needs. It's all about the patient here. Definitely found my doctor for life here. Amazing work Dr. Khan!

Patient show details Patient
by Patient on May 3rd, 2014

My family and I went to the international family medicine and urgent care last Sunday and we were surprised with how courteous and hardworking Dr. Khan's staff is, Dr. Khan included. We were there for our immigration physical and the staff treated us very good and they were very respectful to me and my family. It was fast and easy. The fees were reasonable for the physical exam, etc. We saw Dr. Khan, who could thankfully speak many languages. He explained the rules and protocol written by the government to follow, and it was a very good experience. The doctor had great communication skills and was very sweet. I recommend him to all. We've brought our friends and family to him, and are very happy with him and his staff. If you need immigration physicals or are just sick, i highly recommend that you go to the International family medicine and urgent care.

patient show details patient
by Tammy Inskeep on Feb 26th, 2014

International Family Medicine & Urgent Care is the facility. I went there 3 times in the past year for urgent care needs. The staff was polite, the facility was clean, and Dr. Khan was wonderful. He treated me with great care and professionalism. His knowledge and bedside manners are outstanding. He is always accessible when I had questions after my visit. I saw staff and Dr. Khan deal with a very difficult patient at one of my visits with politeness although the patient was in the wrong. I would recommend this urgent care and Dr. Khan for anyone who has urgent care needs. Oh and they are available in the evenings and weekends also.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Lee on Jun 6th, 2013

I had great experience at Dr. Khan's office with his staff and Dr. Khan. I didn't have to wait too long to see the doctor since I was a walk-in or urgent care patient. I don't have insurance and the office visit was very reasonable compared to other urgent cares in the area. Dr. Khan was very thorough and explained everything to me. His diagnosis was correct. I was so glad to see him and will return to his office without hesitation.

Best Doctor I've seen in years show details Best Doctor I've seen in years
May 25th, 2013

Dr. Khan is an amazing doctor. I've had headaches for years and visited multiple doctors regarding it. I saw him once and now my headaches are gone. He spent a ton of time with me explaining everything in detail and charged much less than the other doctors I've visited. I don't plan on going anywhere else.

Mar 16th, 2013

I had been struggling with a skin condition for months. Had gone to my PCP, who recommended a dermeatologist. But no one could treat my skin condition. I happen to see Dr. Khan at his urgent care when I had the flu and mentioned to him my skin problems. Not only did he treat me for my flu symptoms, but also perscribed medicine that cleared up my skin. He and his staff are courteous and friendly. Dr. Khan is very gentle and caring. He was recommended by a friend and I will definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Khan

What a HUGE MISTAKE & MISLEADING GROUP! show details What a HUGE MISTAKE & MISLEADING GROUP!
Mar 6th, 2013

Wow, what a huge disappointing and ginormous pain it was dealing with this man and his staff. Firstly his staff grossly mislead me telling me that he prescribed a certain medication (which is controversial) which I have been prescribed before but my doctor had moved hours away. Needless to say I wanted to stay on the medication because it is the only thing that has helped me. Upon getting to the doctors office, they make you pay before your visit (because the service is so POOR). Secondly upon waiting for 45 minutes, I get to see the doctor and he asks me ZERO questions in regards to my issue. He explains he will not prescribe said drug but wanted to prescribe an alternative. (Not an abusable drug) This man has horribly poor manners, complains that hes spending too long with me ( less then 30 minutes) and then charges you $220 per visit! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Sep 9th, 2012

Great doctor. Went to his 10th street office for suboxone. He explained the benefits to me as well as the side effects. He also made sure that nothing else was wrong with me that could effect my treatment. He was very honest. The staff was very nice as well.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by John on Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Khan was great. He and his staff were very efficient and made sure I was taken care of. Not only did he correctly diagnose me, he gave me samples as well, which really helps especially in these times. I will definitely return and recommend him to friends and family.

Dec 5th, 2011

he is a very good and a very kind doctor...his diagnosis are always correct.he is very intelligent and courteous.

Poor show details Poor
Feb 18th, 2011

Very poor communication. Horrible bedside manner. Very rude.