Shaukat H Chowdhari Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 21 reviews

September 20th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Chowdhari is a very caring physician. He is very funny and always wants to help. He is the only doctor in his office so wait times are longer than usual, but when you are in pain it is worth it. He even except insurances that most doctors wouldn't dare accept because they pay too little. He is not in it for the money. He truly helps people. People who's only interest is getting narcotics will not be helped.

August 18th, 2016
Unless you are a patient of color...RUN! The staff treated every white patient with complete disrespect. We have NEVER experienced this type of blatant racism in a physician's office. If you are looking for quality treatment..keep looking. He prides himself on being one of the few pm doctors that accepts Medicaid but, let me assure you, it's not to help the patient; it's to help pad his pocket. We were completely insulted by the treatment we received.

June 18th, 2015
Only in it for the money.
He is only in it for the money. Does not care about his patients. Makes patients wait for 3 to 4 hrs while he is at lunch 11:30 to 1:00 pm. If you complain for waiting for 4 hrs. His response is ,if you don't like it find another Doc.

May 4th, 2015
worst pain doctor
Worst doctor I've ever been to. He spends no time with me, does not listen and has no concern or compassion. My wait time for your appointment has been up to 4 hours!!

March 20th, 2015
horrible uncaring doctor

January 22nd, 2015
horrible doctor
Horrible experience would never recommend him. Rudest person I've ever met! Don't waste your time!!!!!

January 16th, 2015
good Dr but wait time needs to be improved
Though the 30's it is long some time Dr. Chow is very good and keeping your paperwork together if applying for disability. I got approved because he has years of experience and knows what he's doing. My pain blockers help me tremendously & he keeps watch and test request lyrics to make sure your taking the prescribed meds. He has a large patient list and the wait is crazy sometimes. But if I can wait 2 hours + on line for a ride at Disney I can wait even longer for relief for my suffering with this horrible pain. Bring books, iPad or something to entertain yourself like I do and you will be ok. Theresa Room For Improvement regarding THE Wait But He's A Good dr

October 2nd, 2014
Uncaring, cold demeanor. Does not listen to your complaints and has a prescription regimen on paper before you can finish trying to tell him what you are suffering.

September 27th, 2014
pharmacy and Dr.
How are you gonna be going to his pharmacy for 2 years and then one day they say they are out of my medication why? You would think being a customer there for 2 years they would keep it stocked with my meds. I call the Dr. and I get no help from him this shows me he dont care so I have to just suffer. NOT A GOOD DR. OR PHARMACY BOO!!!!!

June 4th, 2014
Shaukat
Dr. Chowdhari was really caring and welcoming.

April 18th, 2014
Unhappy Patient
Expensive, Long Wait Time, Lame Meds, Rude Doctor! Look Elsewhere!

September 22nd, 2013
Very nice man
I like dr. chowdhari a lot. hes been very sweet to me and always listens to my concerns. ive done three injections and i feel a lot better. Very good doctor!