- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaukat Khan
Dr. Shaukat Khan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Palmerton, PA, with another office in Palmerton, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital, Palmerton Hospital and Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Shaukat Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shaukat Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmerton, PA.
Dr. Charles Schleifer
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Palmerton, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Samer Basha
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palmerton, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Ahmed Hasan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Palmerton, PA 0 mi35