A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaukat Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaukat Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaukat Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Qureshi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaukat M Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shaukat M. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Shaukat Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaukat Qureshi practices Urology near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ.
See Bemidji Urologists.