A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaukat Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaukat Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Rashid has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rashid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaukat Rashid practice?
Dr. Shaukat Rashid practices Nephrology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Toledo Nephrologists.