A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaukat Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaukat Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaukat Rashid MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shaukat Rashid practice?
- Dr. Shaukat Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaukat Rashid practices Nephrology near Perrysburg, OH.
See Perrysburg Nephrologists.