A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaukat Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaukat Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaukat Ali Shah MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaukat A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shaukat Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaukat Shah practices Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists.