Dr. Shaukat Shah Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shaukat Shah?

January 11th, 2016

WORST CUSTOMER CARE EVER!!!!!!!

Called to schedule an appointment for my Father who is a Cancer patient but is new to medical so in order to continue seeing his regular surgeon, he now needs a referral from this doctor and his staff just have no care in what your circumstances are. How can a doctor go by having such unprofessional staff!!! Only reason I give them one star is because I have no choice!!!!

September 25th, 2015

This is the worst office staff I have ever seen. When you call it goes directly to voice mail and you are on hold until you give up and hang up. Got so made about waiting went down to office....no patients were there and clerical staff was not on phone, but my calls still went directly to voice mail. They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor when they should be glad he has any patients at all. With this staff I am surprised anyone goes to him!!!

June 4th, 2015

Good Experience

I am very satisfied with Dr.Shah. He was very nice and friendly. I had a mole on my arm that another doctor dismissed as a age spot, Dr. Shah took one look at it and asked that a biopsy be done. It was melanoma. Thankful I went to doctor Shah. I was disappointed that his staff does not call you back nor are they prompt by getting you refferals. We had to call several times to get answers. I am hoping that gets better as we like Dr. Shah. His staff is very nice but they need improvement in that area.

May 19th, 2015

Awful

Waited 75 minutes and the doctor still wasnt there. The staff was rude, non caring.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Shah is rude

This doctor is very rude and argumentative. He even argued with my husband.

June 24th, 2014

daughter-in-law of a patient

let me start by saying Care First insurance appointed Dr Shah as her doctor. My mother-in-law had a stroke, or what we thought was a stroke. Tried to make an appointment with Dr. Shah. She needs to see an opthamologist among other doctors, but to do that she needs referrals. To which she has been told by a medical assistant in Dr. Shah's office, I'm to busy to do the referrals. What kind of person would not fill out the forms for an elderly woman who has lost her sight! She needs to be seen to get the help she needs. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH, get busy and get these referrals for my mother-in-law. I won't play games with you, I'll call Kurtis to try to get this taken care of!

April 28th, 2014

pleased with Dr Shah

Dr Shah is a pleasant person. He will answer any and all questions. And doesn't hurry you. Makes sure you are comfortable. Asks if you have any more questions. He is not pushy or overly chatty.

April 23rd, 2014

What a joke

I went to doctor shah twice he was the worst doctor I ever had he would take personal calls when I was in the room it seemed like he didn't care he is a jerk I would not go to him he doesn't care how you feel or what is wrong with you very unprofessional 2 thumbs way down

December 4th, 2012

worthless PILL doctor

dr shah is WORTHLESS!! nothing more than a PILL DOCTOR out to get your money!!

November 4th, 2011

dont waste my time!!!

I had been a patient of Dr Shah's for the last ten years. He used to be pretty good. Now I am nothing more than a number in an assembly line. I waited for over an hour, than when I did finally see him he told me there was nothing unusual about my mri. He could have told me that over the phone instead of wasting over an hour of my time, not to mention my money! IM DONE!!!! I have a new doctor!

September 7th, 2011

Terrible bedside manner

I had a bladder infection and called the office to be seen and they were booked for the day. So I went to urgent care and they needed authorization from my Dr. Shah, the office wouldn't give authorization so I had to either go to the ER or wait until 5 pm to go back to urgent care, which I did. They do not care about their patients. My 18 year old son had to wait an hour to be seen and Dr. Shah only spent 5 mins, and couldn't tell him what the rash was on his neck, just prescribed him so cream...terrible Dr.

July 9th, 2016