A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaul Dadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaul Dadi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dadi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Dadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaul Dadi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Dadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaul Shalom Dadi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaul S. Dadi practice?
- Dr. Shaul Dadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaul Dadi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Cardiologists.