A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaul Dadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaul Dadi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dadi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaul Dadi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Dadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaul Shalom Dadi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaul S. Dadi practice?
- Dr. Shaul Dadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaul Dadi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Cardiologists.