A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardozo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cardozo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardozo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Cardozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaun J. Cardozo practice?
Dr. Shaun Cardozo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Cardozo, Dr. Evan Cardozo, Dr. Giovanni Cardozo, Dr. Hank Cardozo, Dr. Hans Cardozo, Dr. Ian Cardozo, Dr. Ivan Cardozo, Dr. Jack Cardozo