A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Carstairs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Carstairs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Carstairs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carstairs graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Carstairs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun David Carstairs MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun D. Carstairs practice?
- Dr. Shaun Carstairs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Carstairs practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.