A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Chandran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chandran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun E Chandran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaun E. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Shaun Chandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Chandran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.