A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Chandran is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chandran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun E Chandran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaun E. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Shaun Chandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Chandran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.