A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Conlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Conlon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun David Conlon MD is a male Nephrologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shaun D. Conlon practice?
- Dr. Shaun Conlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Conlon practices Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Nephrologists.