A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Corbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Corbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Corbin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corbin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun C Corbin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun C. Corbin practice?
- Dr. Shaun Corbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Corbin practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Otolaryngologists.