A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Coughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Coughlin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coughlin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Robert Coughlin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun R. Coughlin practice?
- Dr. Shaun Coughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Coughlin practices Internal Medicine near Belvedere Tiburon, CA.
See Belvedere Tiburon Internists.