Dr. Shaun Ehsani Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shaun Ehsani?

January 31st, 2014

Retired- previously Electroneurodiagnostic Technogist

I will write full review from my ipad tomorrow. Too difficult on smartphone. Just want to say tonight if anyone is considering an appointment with this man I strongly suggest you forget or cancel. My experience was not something I will repeat. Just my opinion. My advice - no sick person should waste time and energy even if free with this person.

May 17th, 2013

Extremely Unprofessional

This review is specific to Dr. Ehsani who is an extremely unprofessional doctor at JMG. Every test he orders for me I have to call the office multiple times leaving messages for him before he will return my call with the results. Additionally he does not listen to my symptoms and medical history before jumping to false diagnoses and thus unnecessary and unhelpful prescriptions. The way in which Dr. Ehsani speaks to me is as if I am a small child. For example, when asking if I was constipated he instead asked "You go poopoo?" in a baby like voice. At my most recent appointment, Dr. Ehsani interrupted me to tell me that his girlfriend recently broke up with him and therefor he has has recently had to increase his anti-depressant dosage. At the same appointment Dr. Ehsani said he was referring me to a gastroenterologist and to call them that afternoon to make an appointment, however when I called the receptionist said he did not send the referral. Only after several phone calls and a day later was the referral finally in place. Keep in mind all of these occurances happened within a 2 week span during which i've been in severe abdominal pain with headaches, fevers and dizziness. Dr. Ehsani has been anything but helpful, I'm not sure if he thinks his actions are humorous but they certainly aren't to me nor do I think they would be to anyone else who is seeking reliable medical advice.

November 16th, 2012

Wonderful

January 30th, 2011

I visited the office three times. Each time I found Dr. Ehsani to be very pleasant and helpful.

October 24th, 2008

Very Professional.

I've known Dr. Ehsani for years. He is brilliant!

October 18th, 2017