A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Iletha Franklin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun I. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Shaun Franklin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Franklin practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.