A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Cen, Inc
- Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaun I. Franklin practice?
Dr. Shaun Franklin practices Family Medicine near Pooler, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Pooler Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Franklin, Dr. Deshawn Franklin, Dr. Hank Franklin, Dr. Shayne Franklin, Dr. Shane Franklin, Dr. Giovanni Franklin, Dr. Ian Franklin, Dr. Shawn Franklin