A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Iletha Franklin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun I. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Shaun Franklin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Franklin practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.