Learn more about Dr. Shaun Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Healy is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Healy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Healy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Patrick Healy MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaun P. Healy practice?
- Dr. Shaun Healy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Healy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.