A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Healy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Healy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaun P. Healy practice?
Dr. Shaun Healy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.