Jul 2nd, 2015

I have many doctors in North Idaho. None compare to the expertise and compassion of Dr. Joshi.

by B Brown on Mar 24th, 2014

My dad saw Dr. Joshi. I cannot say enough great things about him and his PAs Bruce/Laura. He is a busy man but very professional and compassionate. He is a throw back to doctors of the past.

Dissatisfaction show details Dissatisfaction
Nov 19th, 2012

I would not refer him to anyone. Although my father-in-law did improve I found this man extremely rude. During a 10 day stay in the hospital, we never laid eyes on this Dr. When we requested to speak to him he sent someone else, although qualified, we had requested to speak with him not someone else. When we demanded to speak to him, he spoke to me over the phone and I found him rude and condescending. Beside manner lacks much.

He CARES!!!! show details He CARES!!!!
May 31st, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Joshi was something of an emergency, as I had elevated potassium levels with only one kidney. He examined me thoroughly, put my mind at ease, explained everything in detail at a level appropriate to my level of understanding. The follow-up care since the first visit has been top-notch. The office staff is just as caring and kind as is Dr. Joshi. I am truly grateful for human beings as caring as is this wonderful man.