Learn more about Dr. Shaun Kunisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Kunisaki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunisaki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunisaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Kunisaki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunisaki graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kunisaki has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Michael Kunisaki MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaun M. Kunisaki practice?
- Dr. Shaun Kunisaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Kunisaki practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.