A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Kunisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Kunisaki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunisaki graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kunisaki has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Michael Kunisaki MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaun M. Kunisaki practice?
- Dr. Shaun Kunisaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Kunisaki practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.