A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Kunisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Kunisaki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunisaki
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunisaki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Kunisaki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Atresia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunisaki graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kunisaki has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Michael Kunisaki MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaun M. Kunisaki practice?
- Dr. Shaun Kunisaki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Kunisaki practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons and Livonia Pediatric Surgeons.