Dr. Shaun Lehmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaun Lehmann?

Persistent Asthma

Persistent Asthma

Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Shaun Lehmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

Amazing doctor

Dr. Lehmann is the best doctor that I could ask for. Before I saw him, I was feeling hopeless. I am so thankful to have found him. I have been struggling with Dejenerative Disc Disease. He has been helping me with prolotherapy injections. He's caring, gentle, a great listener, thorough, and knowledgeable in his field. He really cares about his patients and genuinely wants to help people who are in pain. If you are struggling with pain, I encourage you to go see this doctor for yourself.

June 11th, 2013

a doctor who listens

I've been seeing Dr Lehmann for several years for various issues. I have gotten wonderful results without using any drugs (one of my criteria when possible). Other members of my family have seen him also and are all pleased, Dr Lehmann always has plenty of time to answer my questions and lead me in the right direction to speed healing. The prolotherapy shots have been miraculous. I have reccommended him to many people!

May 20th, 2013

physician

He gave an excellent, well-informed talk on osteoarthritis at the Texas Medical Association. I was favorably impressed.

April 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Lehmann's for about 4 years and cannot say enough about him! He quite literally has saved me from chronic low back pain. I had been suffering with sciatica due to bulging discs for almost two years and was unable to stand or sit comfortablly for any length of time until I found Dr Lehmann.I have had very little recurrence of this pain and find Dr Lehmann to be compassionate & easy to talk to and I never feel rushed when he sees me.I highly recommend him to anyone experiencing chronic pain.

April 8th, 2013

I saw Dr. Lehmann for my muscle pain in my lower back. He treated the problem and I've had no more trouble. He spent all the time needed with me and I never felt that he was rushing through the appointment. Never have I seen a kinder, more compassionate doctor than Dr. Lehmann. I would recommend him to anyone!

April 6th, 2013

Great Doctor

I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Lehmann. I separated my shoulder playing softball. I am over 40 and know it took several weeks to heal when I was 20, so I was very concerned. I could not move my arm the morning after the game and I went to see Dr. Lehmann. He explained the treatment to me that did not include drugs or steroids. The next morning the pain was gone and I had most of the movement back in my shoulder. Within two weeks, and after only two treatments, I was back to normal. Both Dr. Lehmann and his staff are very courteous, friendly, and took the time to explain everything to me. I highly recommend Dr. Lehmann!!

March 28th, 2013

Dr. Lehmann really listens to you!

Dr. Lehmann takes the time to really listen to you. He immediately puts you, the patient, at ease by his gentle demeanor. I usually get very anxious and nervous when going to a doctor, but not with Dr. Lehmann. He gives practical advice and discusses the different options that may help you. Dr. Lehmann doesn't talk AT you, as I've found other physicians sometimes do. He talks WITH you and answers all your questions.

March 21st, 2013

Honest doctor who really cares about his patients!!

September 11th, 2012

Dr Lehmann has changed my physical ability extremely and cured what many other Doctors could not do

I compete in extreme sports and have given up on certain items. Visiting Dr Lehmann has changed my life. not just physically but mentally. He may be a sports doctor but what he adds is more than that. He will work with you mentally and physically.I would and have recommended Dr Lehmann to numerous people I know. The medical world would be a much better place if more Dr's were more compationate just like him

April 2nd, 2012

Very poor communicator-not a good "Dr".

My visit with him was for trigger point injections.Which work by the way!!I am a Fibromyalgia patient;he "does not believe in Fibromyalgia"(his words verbatim).At my 4th visit he informed me he was now "as far as he could go" in my treatment.After me asking further questions he said he does not "get paid enough for his time" to continue my care UNLESS a cash payment arrangement was made to continue my care.After this conversation was finished-his assistant asked him when did he want to see me again?He flailed his Arms and said "Oh!I don't know-she has some kind of weird insurance or something".I have never seen a Dr. be so unprofessional.Seek treatment elsewhere-his ideas about Pain treatment are old and he is not a good Dr.

August 24th, 2016