A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Maloney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Maloney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Maloney has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun A Maloney MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shaun A. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Shaun Maloney has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Maloney practices Urology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Urologists.