- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Maloney is Good. Dr. Maloney has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Maloney, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH) and Enlarged Prostate BPH.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maloney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaun A. Maloney practice?
Dr. Shaun Maloney practices Urology near Lampasas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Lampasas Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Maloney, Dr. Deshawn Maloney, Dr. Hank Maloney, Dr. Shayne Maloney, Dr. Shane Maloney, Dr. Giovanni Maloney, Dr. Ian Maloney, Dr. Shawn Maloney