Urologists

Park Valley Oaks
16040 Park Valley Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-341-2200
Locations and availability (9)

2.5

|  Be prepared to wait  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

This review is about the Round Rock office, not the Lampasas. I have no complaints about Dr. Maloney, he seems competent, explains things well and does not rush through the appointment. But be prepared to wait, you probably won't get called into a patient room until 45 minutes after your arrival.

|  ...  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Ratings dont really apply that well, tried to address my main concerns. 1 - Was easy to get an appointment, follow up wait time was excessive despite empty office. 2 - accuracy, my son is doing much better thanks to antibiotics prescribed by Dr. Maloney (next day better). 3 - Bedside/Follow up - Main issue was persistence that 8 month old required circumcision, despite the fact we had already indicated no desire to do so (i.e. didnt do at birth, stated no desire at first appointment, and clearly outlined we were not planning on doing this for 1 infection). We have a 6 year old uncircumcised that has had zero issues, stated as such, however my wife still felt pressured to do this by the doctor, stating at least twice over course of visits we could do the procedure today, and that we should do it (heavily biased for, never stated or referenced lack of conclusive data on procedures benefits). Additionally, staff didnt appear to know why were there on follow up visit until advised (in examination room) Weve shared our feedback with pediatricians office as well. I would recommend that with younger patients you visit a specialist more particularly suited to modern times (i.e. aligned with AAP study and recommendations on circumcision) and focused on children in particular. Would not return or recommend for parents with younger children not looking to be preached too.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. maloney has a great personality and is very experienced in his field. Staff did a great job during recent surgery.Nurse called day after surgery for patient update. No pain or Trauma. Quick to heal.Robert

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2009

My husband and my father see this physician. He is an excellant doctor!!