Learn more about Dr. Shaun McMurtry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun McMurtry, Family Practitioner-Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMurtry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun McMurtry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurtry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McMurtry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Andrew McMurtry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun A. McMurtry practice?
- Dr. Shaun McMurtry has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun McMurtry practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.