Learn more about Dr. Shaun McMurtry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun McMurtry, Family Practitioner-Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMurtry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McMurtry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun McMurtry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurtry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McMurtry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Andrew McMurtry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun A. McMurtry practice?
- Dr. Shaun McMurtry has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun McMurtry practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.