Prepare for a long long day at his office show details Prepare for a long long day at his office
Sep 21st, 2012

Waited well over an hour for dr oleary. He books appts and does not arrive at office until he is paged. Too rushed. Too busy for new patients. If you need a dr that will listen to your concerns and take time, you may want to keep looking.

Sep 21st, 2012

Sep 15th, 2011

This guy is wonderful and a world-class surgeon.

Good Doctor, Horrable office wait lines. show details Good Doctor, Horrable office wait lines.
by Mark C. Wiess on Jan 21st, 2011

I have dr. Oleary 4 times the earlest I have ever gotten in is 45 minutes aftyer my appointment time. The office staff always has an excuse he's running late or some other reason. They give you a sheet to fill out for your pain levels but know one must read them. I stated that I couldn't stand for more than 20 mintues and after this amount of time I asked how much longer and was told 1 to 1 1/2 hours more. If I could stand for 2 hours I would not need to see Dr. O'leary. Now for the bad part, My pain doctor says that only Dr. O'leary does the type of implants that I need. So I have no choice if want treatment I must go to an office that has no respect for me or my time.