A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Roe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Roe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roe graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Roe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnesville Hospital
- Barnesville Hospital, Barnesville, OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun E Roe DO is a male General Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shaun E. Roe practice?
- Dr. Shaun Roe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Roe practices General Practice near Belmont, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Quaker City, OH and Wheeling, WV.
See Belmont Primary Care Doctors.