A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Roof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Roof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roof graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Roof has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Richard Roof DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaun R. Roof practice?
- Dr. Shaun Roof has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Roof practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pataskala, OH.
See Newark Otolaryngologists, Newark Plastic Surgeons, and Newark Surgeons.