Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Dr -terrible staff  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2013

I had to call numerous times to get someone to answer the phone to make the appointment. I got to listen to the automated message enough that I know it by heart, only to be disconnected. Very frustrating. If I had not heard was a great place to go this was I would of given up long before I got a live person on the line, Dr. Scott seemed like he was in a big hurry during my visit. Although Dr. Scott could of spent more time with me, he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I won't be returning to this office because it was incredibly hard get someone on the phone. If you go, plan on calling quite a bit, and don't bother leaving a message because no one gets back to you.

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2010

Dr. Scott followed up with me after surgery which is UNHEARD of. He called me instead of some nurse. I loved it.

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2009

Dr. Scott is great. He is very caring, took the time I needed for discussion and questions, he was there for me when I needed him after surgery. My surgery outcome was just as good as he said it would be and his office staff and surgery center are great as well.