Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
He and his staff really make you feel like you are very important and are a very caring staff!

April 9th, 2016
I was new to the area and he was excellent to get into very helpful

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Shurtliff is very caring and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

February 1st, 2016
Dr couldn't wait to get to his next patient

January 13th, 2015
I went in for high blood pressure ,,,miss diagnosis,,,did tests that were not appropriate,,,cost around $10K ..stay away from this person who tries to be a doctor..

November 3rd, 2011
horrible horrible service from front desk to Doc
my experience with this doctor and his office was a couple years back, but the ladies at the front desk were totally incompetent. and this doctor is one of those that act as if his receiving perks for pushing pills onto patients. i came in with sleep problems and anxiety - he gave me a prescription for depression with a warning on the label that said i may experience feelings of harming myself. i even expressed to him how much i was opposed to anti depression medicine, thanks for listening. I have not gone back, nor would i recommend him to any one. the ladies gave me a headache with all their mistakes and miscommunication and he gave me pills that made me want to harm myself- hilarious

April 27th, 2011
My husband was in the hospital emergencey room with chest pain and shortness of breath where they ran extensive tests - we were referred back to shurtliff to follow up with results and care, after 2 days we did a follow-up visit - he didn t have the test results and promised to have them that evening - 5 days out I had an appointment with him ( after waiting an hour) and where I ask face to face about the results of all the tests - he told me he did not have them and did not have to get them - said if there was anything wrong with my husband er would have told me - he stated that was just a courtesy for him to look at the results - apparently he wasn't feeling curteus- when I protested he told me to find us another doctor - I had to go to another dr to get the results which showed my husband probly has lung cancer -- we have a biopsy pending - shame on you shurtliff -- also when I had ask him about the wait time he said 1 hour was good for his office - then told me it was actually 56 minutes --

December 31st, 2010
Home Town Doc
Dr. Shaun reminds me of the 'home town' Doc, who would come to your house if needed! His bedside manner is Great & he Listens to what you are saying w/out having preconceived ideas formed. I highly recommend him.