Learn more about Dr. Shaun Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Weaver, Primary care Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Weaver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Weaver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun Weaver practice?
- Dr. Shaun Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaun Weaver practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Humble, TX.
See Humble Primary Care Doctors and Humble Sports Medicine Doctors.