A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaun Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaun Weaver, Primary care Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaun Weaver, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Weaver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaun Weaver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaun Weaver practice?
- Dr. Shaun Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaun Weaver practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Family Physicians.