Dr. Shaun Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Williams is amazing! I have never worked with a more knowledgeable, kind, caring, humorous and intelligent doctor in my life. I went through many tests and infertility treatments during my time working with Dr. Williams. Not only did I feel fully confident that I was in excellent hands, I was treated with kindness and respect. Dr. Williams really cares about his patients. If there were a rating for 'beside manner', Dr. Williams would be off the charts. Because of him, my beautiful son entered the world almost 6 years ago. I am forever grateful to him. He is very special to me and my family.

April 19th, 2016
Success after 13 failed attempts on my own !!!
After having 13 miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy I went to see Dr. Williams and he helped to make my dreams come true. I had a successful pregnancy - 100 percent healthy and - I owe it all to his expertise. He is also the nicest most humble Doctor I have ever met. I absolutely recommend you choose him if your having trouble conceiving a child and carrying full term.

September 17th, 2015
Best fertility doctor
Dr. Williams is honest and ethical. We had issues with fertility and he helped us through and now we have 2 kids (1 with the help of Dr. Williams, and 1 on our own)

April 23rd, 2015
I don't even have the words to express how wonderful this doctor is. He is not only very polite and courteous but he is an excellent doctor, very professiona and the best at what he does. I will be forever grateful to dr. Williams.

March 12th, 2015
Excellent experience!
Dr Williams was wonderful! He is so sweet & really made me feel at ease while undergoing draining fertility treatments. I would highly recommend him!

September 24th, 2014
Amazing experience even before I became pregnant
Everything about RMA CT is top notch. They are patient and take time to listen to your history - you never feel rushed. All staff is sympathetic and caring and always greet you with a smile. They provide you with a patient coordinator to book your appointments, your own nurse to contact with questions and a financial advisor to help you navigate the insurance companies. Most importantly the staff is knowledgable about their specific roles and always conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism. I cannot recommend this practice highly enough.

July 24th, 2014
Dr. Williams is one of the best Fertility doctor's there is. My husband and I changed facilities after many failed attempts and Dr. Williams made it happen for us. Dr. Williams and his staff were very informative at all times. Not only did he help us achieve a positive outcome, he encouraged us as well. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a Fertility Doctor to visit RMACT.

August 21st, 2012
Most Patient, Caring Doctor
Dr. Williams was so patient with me. I asked a lot of questions, read so many different articles and had concerns which he always addressed. He never made me feel silly and talked me through the IVF process until I felt comfortable enough to move forward with it. He never pressured me or my husband to do anything we weren't completely on board with doing. I am so happy I put my trust in him and decided to move forward! My IVF worked on the first try and we are expecting a beautiful baby boy in November.

August 16th, 2012
Best in the business
7 Years and 12 IVF's. Shaun Williams is the best in the business by far.

August 10th, 2012
Dr. Williams
Dr. Williams performed fertility treatments for my wife. We were considered AMA. Dr. Williams has the best bedside manner and explained every procedure in laymen's terms to us. He is an absolute professional who obviously enjoys his work. As a result, we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. We definitely refer Dr. Williams to anyone needing fertility treatments or diagnosis.

May 18th, 2012
I am so grateful to Dr. Williams and the staff at CFA for helping us create our beautiful family. We worked with Dr. Williams to help achieve two pregnancies and were very happy with the care we received. The communication from the staff was excellent and we were thrilled with how Dr. Williams tailored our care to our specific circumstances. Thanks so much, Dr. Williams!

September 9th, 2011
Best Doctor
Dr Williams is the best doctor I have ever had. He was completely caring and informative from the first time we met with him. I don't only feel this way because we had success after our first IVF, but because my overall experience with him was outstanding. I wish more doctors were like him.